MIMI AND MOMO

MIMI AND MOMO
ME, MYSELF & I

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pink is the Colour....

Wow.... hehehe... Love all the gadgets. Well, specifically gadget in pink. hehehehe.... That's my C3 hand phone. I didn't buy it. It's a Christmas gift given by my boyfriend. So sweet. Well, I didn't ask him purposely to buy it for. My previous phone was not functioning so that time I was using my father's and sometime my uncle's hand phone while I'm waiting to get myself a new one. I was thinking of buying simple and cheap hand phone. Then when I look at the advertisement about C3 I fell in love with it. But as I was saying, I was not planning to buy it. quite expensive though. Then I told him that I'm planning to buy pink C3. But then I will have to wait for another 2 months. Then he went around Kuching and surveyed the hand phone. But I didn't know that he will buy it for me. I remembered that he gave this phone as early Christmas gift on the 13th of November 2010. So sweet and thoughtful of him. I'm touched. Bak kata Tina fall in for the 100th time. hehehehe.... (I know you are going to read this)

Pen drive was also a gift from him. Sony Walkman mp3 is my latest gadget that I bought last month after attending pre-marriage course in St. Joseph, Kuching.... Bought it at Tun Jugah Sony Centre. Love it so much. The best thing bout it is I don't have to worry bout where to put it if I go to gym and when I'm not wearing pants with pocket. Well, more to come soon... Still surveying new laptop. In my mind, Sony Vaio (Pink colour). Love it so much....

No comments:

Post a Comment