MIMI AND MOMO

MIMI AND MOMO
ME, MYSELF & I

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Father's Birthday


This is my father. His birthday falls on the 24th of April which is a few days after my boyfriend's birthday. Well, this was also unplanned. We thought that we are just going to have a simple bbq with closest family and relatives. My aunt (don't remember her name) who is now a PR of Singapore came to visit. But the cake that I bought for my father's birthday was not that big actually. For the first time, my father celebrated his birthday with an ice cream cake that i specially ordered from one of the bakery shop in town. This is my father's 60th birthday so his only children around is me. 

As usual when we had a small gathering with family members we will use our car porch. The lady in black shirt is my aunt from Singapore. She's my mum first cousin. Very lucky indeed that she came during my father's birthday and that time was 'bubuk' season. So she managed to bring back home a few shrimp paste as well as 'cencaluk'. She also had some 'cencaluk' during her visit there. 

Anyway, I didn't manage to get my father anything for his birthday but I did give him something. Happy bithday Papa... We love you very much....

No comments:

Post a Comment